Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm done.....


I'm finally done with all my DVDs! I think it took less than 7 days to finish watching all the movies and the whole season of "Smallville". "The Bourne Supremacy" wasn't too bad. In fact, I liked it a lot better than "The Manchurian Candidate".

Some observations about "Smallville":

- There's almost a car accident or incident involving cars in almost EVERY single episode!
- Clark Kent wears mainly blue or red tops in the show (Superman colours?). I only saw him wearing yellow once (in the season finale) and a tuxedo (season finale as well).
- Martha Kent (Clark's mother) is always the one speaking on the phone, then reporting to the family about anyone who's been hospitalized
- Jonathan Kent (Clark's father) always ends up arguing with Clark whenever Clark discovers one of his new powers

Looks like I'll have to get season 2 and 3 after this cause season 1 ended in a cliffhanger where Lana was in her truck which was lifted up by the tornado, while Clark was seen running into the twister (in an attempt to rescue her I suppose), then the words "TO BE CONTINUED" came up. Damn it, I hate it when that happens. It's been a long time since I've watched any tv series continuously, don't remember cliffhangers, except for maybe "The X-Files".

Now, I haven't been talking much about another "new" handhled console by Nintendo called the Nintendo DS (Dual Screen). Nintendo has come up with a new Tamagotchi-like game called "Puppy Times" or "Nintendogs".

Click on the link and check out the pictures, especially all you puppy lovers might find this interesting. Pretty realistic I'd say. Makes use of the Nintendo DS' stylus and touch-screen to interact with the puppies in this "game".

"Puppy Times" Flash movie (actual "game" demo"



Awwww.....isn't he a cute little thing =)

It's funny, I got so many invitations to meet up this week.

Was talking JC online the other day, and he asked me if I had plans this weekend. I told him I had unconfirmed plans. He said that NA wanted to meet up. The last time the whole bunch of us TARCians wanted to meet up, NA was a no-show! I met up with him and had dinner at BSC. Seems he had a really good time in UK when he visited AS. He spent about RM 5000 and was there for 2 weeks. We might probably be meeting next weekend. Went to Cold Storage when JC wanted to buy some stuff. Saw a 750 gm jar of Nutella spread. Was very VERY tempted to get it. And some cheese too. Weird.

SW sms-ed me the other day, we're either supposed to meet up tonight or tomorrow. I'm still waiting for her to confirm the plans. And what about ZT? I've heard nothing from her yet too. Damn!

Then, JT also sms-ed me last night and asked if I was doing anything this weekend. Wanted to meet up as well. I thought she was leaving for Singapore to work soon but apparently, there's no news about her job offer there yet.

KL also gave me a missed call while I was having a nap - damned flu.

My leave's about to end. Damn it - time flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah! so many dates....never slot me in :p so bad!!!!