Friday, April 27, 2007

Achievement Unlocked.....

One feature of the XBOX360, is that playing games will unlock achievements. Most of the time, it involves reaching specific targets in the game ie. kill X number of zombies etc. By doing so, a little message will pop up on screen, stating the achievement that was just, urm, achieved. Unlocked I mean.

Today, I had a real life achievement.



I didn't spend a single cent the entire day!!!!! And yes, it was pay day yesterday!!!!! If that's not an achievement, I don't know what is! I didn't have to pay for dinner because Sitham and Iylia's were having a potluck today. And I was invited to join them.

Free dinner, desserts and snacks - what more can anyone ask for?

Plus, I got my RM 25 back from selling off the extra non-original Superman t-shirt that I brought to work the other day.

A special event that deserves a special blog post to celebrate! Today was a good day.....

And just another day before the weekend arrives..... that was quick.

No comments: