Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Perfectly flawed.....

Finally decided to go check out UT as every other place has got their shipment of MP-05 Megatrons. I was hoping that Jeremy would tell me that it had sold out. It wasn't really something that I wanted but then again, I really didn't know what else to do with the RM 50 deposit I had with them. I had already lost RM 50 for cancelling the MP-01 reissue.

The original plan was simple (not in any particular order):

a) drive to The Curve to get the Superman cap I saw on Saturday
b) drive to Amcorp Mall to get the MP-05 Megatron

Something else caught my eye when I was at UT - I noticed that Jeremy had quite a selection of T-shirts. He had quite a few Superman and Transformers t-shirts. In the end, this is what I ended up with. Damage was RM 85 + RM 238 (excluding RM 50 deposit).



Haul - 22nd April 2007



Staring into the barrel....



One shall stand, one shall fall.....

I did not even attempt to transform Megatron into the gun mode, I heard its a pain in the ass.

More photos of recent purchases:







Transformers Classics - Jetfire





TMNT



Spot the original

The original t-shirt cost me RM 85, while the other one cost me RM 25. I brought the extra one to work today cause Malini said she might need one for one of her team members. It looks like there were some other desperate people who wanted something so I got an offer to sell it off. At least I get my money back.

Design wise, I think the fake one looks slightly better with the smaller "S" shield. But oh well, its a pretty cool t-shirt. Maybe its time to go get some Transformers ones before the movie comes out!

Here's a rare glimpse of me, posing - with my new T-shirt of course!


Perfectly Flawed.....



In The Shadows.....

No comments: