Monday, April 16, 2007

I Want You Back.....

Sylvia and I went to Cineleisure to catch "Wild Hogs" today - although there were some funny, laugh out loud scenes, the movie was so-so.

Cineleisure was buzzing with activities. The usual weekend bazaar, so we browsed around. Met Lester who told me he's now working with MySciFi Outpost. No wonder I don't see him at work anymore!

We had time to spare before, so we stopped by Hollys Coffee. I had the iced mocha, while Sylvia had something with caramel, her treat. We found out that it was a Korean franchise (which would explain the Korean-type drinks on the menu! And then when sipping the drinks, I noticed Asians in the posters). This was the only branch so far. We had a chat with the Korean manager/owner(?) who spoke some English. She had really fair skin and Sylvia thought she was really pretty.



Hollys Coffee - The Korean Starbucks?

We had dinner at Marche Movenpick after "Wild Hogs". Sylvia wanted to try the Fondue and since Fondue House is no more, this is the only place left to my knowledge, that has it.



Cheese Fondue

The verdict? I'm disappointed with it, for the price (RM 29.90), it only came with bread. The cheese was lumpy and didn't seem to melt. I really wouldn't recommend it - unless you really must get your Fondue fix. Fondue House - I WANT YOU BACK!

I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu (Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese) which came with side orders of salad and mashed potatoes smothered with black pepper sauce.



Chicken Cordon Bleu

We also got some sauteed mushrooms, garlic chicken foot long sausage and drinks. And for dessert, it was a creme caramel/creme brulee. Total bill came up to about RM 92++.

Yes, Sylvia likes taking photos of stuff and she borrowed my phone for this. All the pictures of the food taken by her.



Eeeeyer, drooling.....

What's this? Guy Sebastian was having dinner at Marche too? Actually, I look like I've got an Afro there! Guess its time for a haircut pretty soon.

I was having the cheese from the fondue, it had the consistency of rubber.

I didn't really want to take photos, but Sylvia forced me to. She was armed with knives, forks, and the fondue fork/spear thing as well.



Sylvia - gaming on my PSP

She claims that she's getting addicted to Lumines.



Sylvia

Sylvia and a copy of Hot magazine..... is she trying to hint something? Sylvia had another haircut within the last week or 2. (All special effects added intentionally to protect the identities of the people mentioned/showned in this blog)

After dinner, we stopped by Gamer's Hideout to check out the price of the PSP. Sylvia seems really tempted to get one now. We also checked out Shiok Toys - Sylvia thinks the Hot Toys Superman looks cool too.

Chinny taught me a new blogging style. I read her blog which was very short yet descriptive. I told her I liked the way she wrote her blog and wish I could blog like her as mine tends to drag on and on.

She said mine was written in a way as if I'm telling the readers what I want to tell them. Her style is written in such a way that its an announcement. I've never thought about it that way before. I'm trying to imitate her style.

K.I.S.S - Keep It Short and Simple.

How am I doing so far?

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Chinny says..

Why did you change your stylelahh? Its your BLOG and well, a BLOG is to voice yourself in written words. You dont have to change anything! *wink*

More, more, more! LOL