Thursday, May 09, 2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 144 (Thursday, 9th May 2002)
Status: On call
Days without PS2: 3 days
Listening to: Ja Rule - Livin' It Up (Again?! What a coincidence)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been quite a tiring day but fun. Don't know why I've had this muscle ache/cramp on left calf ( I need to read up on human anatomy sometime ) since yesterday. Don't know what's the cause of it.

I think the toilet has been fixed. The plumber(s) were here yesterday and this morning to fix up the problem. I see that the wall has been plastered up. Water has been seeping into the tiles and accumulating on the roof of the toilet of the apartment downstairs. Someone came to look at it once, started poking at the mouldy ceiling boards and made a hole and had water flowing down. Come to think of it, I think I am partly to be blamed for the damage cause but let's just keep it quiet, shall we? They don't need to know. I like to face the shower head towards the wall when I bathe. Need to make sure the temperature is just right. I push the showerhead down not knowing there were gaps between the tiles. The water flowing along the wall must've seeped into the gaps and flooded the ceiling of the apartment below. Besides, Mick and Melissa from downstairs said it doesn't happen often. That was because I heard the plumber talk about the gaps. I turned the head sideways so the water didn't flow into the gaps after that. Enough about that.

Met PF again today, this time for lunch. We had TGIF's again. Why? We were supposed to have Mocha Mud Pie the other day but we were too full to have more. She said that we must have the Mocha Mud Pie. I think its because there's no TGIF's in Perth. Anyway, she had Jack Daniel's Wings and we shared a basket of Fried Mushrooms. I told her on Monday that the next time I came to TGIF's, I'll order the Jack Daniel's Steak, which I did and I didn't regret it. I think I've found myself a new favourite. If only I can change the vegetables to say, onion rings the next time I have that. Of course I took some veggies, I'm a growing boy and growing boy needs to take veggies....had some of the carrot and onions. Left the green stuff there, looks like cucumber but it isn't. Zuchinni I think its called. PF kept piling on the chicken wings onto my plate. It's supposed to be an appetiser which might have been to much for her. I must've had about 5 or 6 wings/drumsticks.

We also shared a drink. I think it was *insert word here*- Mudslinger. Can't remember what its exactly called. I think it was "Ultimate Mudslinger". It had Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vanilla ice cream, some chocolate sauce and some chocolate pieces in it as well. Had Mocha Mud Pie for dessert.

She wanted to go shopping around South Yarra but then it started to rain. After PF paid for the meal (yes, it was on her this time. THANK YOU PF!), we walked in the drizzle to the train station and went off to the city. A few hours later, PF ended up with 2 Ninewest handbags, a pair of Nike sneakers and a Quiksilver jumper for her brother. Oh, she stopped by a bakery to get a Swiss Roll, 2 pork buns and a shredded pork bun. * Did I get that right, PF? * ; )
We stopped at Starbucks along Swanston Street for a coffee before heading our seperate ways, home.

Girls really can shop, can't they? :รพ This isn't an insult my dear female readers. Not at all. Just call it one of my observations. I've had first hand experiences when accompanying girls on their shopping sprees. Asked PF to go look at the GameCube but she refused! How could she?!

I didn't get anything. Saw some stuff that I liked. Nike ACG long sleeved tees. They were like the baseball jerseys/shirts. Sleeves and collar of one colour and the body of another. Didn't look too bad. If only I could afford it. Saw a pretty nice Quiksilver long sleeved top too. Some of the stuff at Jeans West (I think) looked alright as well. I guess it might be time for additions to my wardrobe.

Well, no movie again today. Some other time I guess. DT has been asking me if I watched Scorpion King or other movies on Tuesday during dinner with all of them. I didn't think anything of it until I remembered that ML will be going back to Singapore tomorrow for about 2 - 3 weeks.

Read that "Spider-Man" broke lots of opening weekend records. The highest grossing movie ever. US $ 113 million or so on its first weekend. Whoopedidoo ... we're only getting that June 6th. Saw lots of posters at the train stations today. They have the biggest poster of it hanging at Nike Melbourne. It must be a few stories tall. I want one too! Seen lots of Star Wars posters around, but none as big as the Spider-man one. Star Wars is another "Must watch" of mine.

Countdown (according to www.nintendo.com.au) - 6 days 22 hours 2 mins 30 secs to GameCube's Australian Launch.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! As you can see, I'm just as excited along with the rest of the Australians. Well - those who are planning to get a Cube anyway.


No comments: