Friday, May 10, 2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 145 (Friday, 10th May 2002)
Status: On call
Days without PS2: 4 days
Listening to: Cranberries - Dreams
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreams - how weird can they get?

I had one of the weirdest dreams last night. It was more of a nightmare! Here's abit of what I remembered. In fact, I don't even know if I had this nightmare last night. I do know it happened and I remember it happening.

Godamnit, all I know now is that I found my PS2 burnt. And there was a hole where the burn was. I can't remember how it happened but I remember being really distressed about it.

Had another weird one the other day. I was in a tram with DT and the rest of them, on the way out, somewhere. I remember popping in my Metcard to get it validated and when it came out of the machine, it wasn't my card. I remember putting in a 10 x 2 hour Metcard in and out popped a 2 hour ticket. I told them I need to speak to the tram driver to sort out the ticket problem and that I won't be able to join them, asked them to go ahead and said I'll catch up with them later. They then got off the tram (I don't remember why). I said I'd give them a call. I waited until the tram stopped, I didn't notice the surroundings but I assumed it was the tram depot. I walked to the front of the tram and talked to the driver about it. I showed him the validating machine which "ate" my card up. Then he started making conversation. I remember him speaking abit of malay so I asked him if he was Malaysian. He looked Chinese though. Then he went on talking about how he used to study under a bridge when he was younger. All of it just didn't make any sense at all. I was awakened by a call from Lily's father after that.

What a boring day. DT took ML to the airport earlier and KA went with them. ML will be in Singapore for about 2 - 3 weeks. Before she left, she asked if I needed anything from Singapore. If I did, I could just let DT know and he'll tell her to get it for me. I can't think of anything I need from Singapore. Hell - the last time I was in Singapore. I was about 10 years old. I remember getting a school bag which was blue and yellow. I remember getting a Transformer toy. Grimlock, an Autobot Dinosaur. He was the leader of the Dinobots.
I remember deciding between Grimlock, Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime. Why the hell did I choose a Dinobot at the end? Hot Rod was damn cool. He had a cool voice in the Transformers: The Movie cartoon. His design was cool. He was cool in car mode. Everything about Hot Rod just oozed "coolness". How stupid I was back then. I did manage to get a Hot Rod toy in school. I exchanged toys with a kid in my bus (Uncle Daniel). Can't remember that kid's name. All I know is that he was skinny and he was a damn fast runner. He was in the school track team. I remember getting Rodimus Prime too. How the hell did I manage that? I think I gave away that Lion Transformer Decepticon and a Go-Bots Helicopter for it.

It looks gloomy outside. Nice weather. Perfect for sleeping. I tried looking for bags for the coins. Thought of going to deposit all my coins. Maybe I'll leave that till next week. I might go after this. Choices! Damned choices. I think I mentioned previously that I don't have enough bags. I might have to make 2 trips to the bank. Damn coins are freaking heavy.

Countdown (according to www.nintendo.com.au) - 6 days 8 hours 24 mins 30 secs to GameCube's Australian Launch.

Well, its off to the bank I go I suppose.



No comments: