Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reading Between The Lines.....

It appears that I was wrong about the release date of "The Dark Knight". It isn't in June 2008, but 18 July 2008. That's an even longer wait!

Apparently, I've missed out alot on what has been happening with the official teaser pictures from Warner Bros.

According to this site, the I Believe In Harvey Dent site required visitors to enter an email and a code which in turn revealed a pixel from the de-faced Harvey Dent image. After all of that, only was the Joker's face revealed. That would have been interesting to see bits of the pixels disappearing to reveal Joker's fucked up face. Warner Bros Studio, you're such a tease!

Then today, I read more info that there's something new. The de-faced image of Harvey Dent has been removed, with only the page below displayed.



However, by highlighting the empty spaces or pressing Ctrl-A, it reveals the following:



Someone's idea of a sick joke? The Joker I bet!

Upon further reading, I found out that there were some alphabets that didn't belong, hidden between all the HAHAs on the site. As you can see, the odd ones out are circled in red in the picture below:



All the letters actually make up the words "See You In December"!

Got this info from www.superherohype.com

Does that mean a trailer will be out before the end of the year? Again I'll say this, I can't wait!

I seem to be on a roll lately. Last month, it was 2nd prize for the Easter Egg colouring contest. Today, I won 2nd prize for a Mother's Day competition held at work.



It was a music box with a twirling ballerina. However, on the cover, it looks like its a fairy.





Maybe I should try joining more contests with more attractive prizes!

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Ooohhhh MY! Its soooooo pretty!! *envious*

Admin said...

I just woke up when I read your message and for awhile, I thought you meant The Joker's face! :P