Tuesday, April 09, 2002

---------------------------------------
Day: 114
Status: Still unemployed
---------------------------------------

Just finished watching WWF RAW - watched Stone Cold open a can of whoop-ass on Scott Hall. Watched abit of Rove Live after that and Anastacia performed her single "One Day In Your Life". Damn she's gorgeous.

Ahem....better not get carried away. Carry on with blog.

A quick shout out to Fione Cheong who was unhappy that she wasn't mentioned in the first post. " Fione, I hope you're happy now " ; )

Also apologies to Kin Leong - " Sorry man, didn't call you before I left the city today."

"FUCKTARD"

"Huh?WTF?!?!" you said? I really have no idea why - but this word has been in my mind for days now. I must've read or heard that somewhere and it just stuck. Before I forget, this page will be rated-R from this moment forth. Not one for the kiddies ; )
I've also decided that I might use initials when filling in names now to protect the privacy of all people involved. People I do not like might be referred to fucktards from now on. Maybe something else if I'm in a better mood. This applies to those who get on my nerves and piss me off as well.

Some of you might not really know me really well. So here's abit about myself I'm sharing with you now. I observe things, people especially. I wouldn't call it ogling. I know where to draw the line. So today, I'll add in something new which I call " Observation of the Day ". Is the grammar correct there? Sentence Structure? Screw it.... here it goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Observation of the day:

I was on the tram home after a long day in the city. I was having a window seat and had a good view of all the people and the gorgeous gals walking by. Could see the gorgeous gals driving nice cars going by. I was close to home, a few hundred metres from the last stop where I would normally get off. We're in the tram going pass QPO (the cafe at Kew Junction) and I look in and what did I see? A lady, probably in her 40s sitting on a bar-stool at the bar-type table across the window, which was from the floor to the ceiling. I don't know if she realised that people from outside could be looking in although the window was tinted ( I assume ). She was wearing a knee-length skirt and if she'd open her legs any wider, passers-by would have a free show. I found it a pretty amusing sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like I've managed to accomplish everything that I said I would yesterday. Maybe I'll start a "To Do" list after this.

# 1 - Went to see Dr. Radford this morning. Medication seems to be working fine. Blood pressure now down to 140/90 which is
progress according to him.

Dr. Radford : You're blood pressure is much better. It's working. We're getting there. I'll let you continue with your current
medication.

Talked to him about the medical report that Lily (fucktard?) wanted, which she said she would charge for. Dr.Radford mentioned
that he won't be charging anything for the report. All he needs is a note or letter, the proper procedure to do things. I asked if I
could personally write him the letter to send the report to Lily personally. Must write that letter tonight, get it printed and mailed
to Dr. Radford ASAP.

Next appointment in 6 weeks.

# 2 - Finally managed to get to Minotaur and got myself a copy of Battle Chasers # 9 which is still in my bag at the moment. They
don't do reservations unless its 5 titles or more. Saw a copy of Danger Girls # 7, which I almost wanted to get though I can't
remember if I already have it. Might need to get D or Daf to check out my cupboard.

# 3 - Went to NO LESS THAN 5 shops looking for D's software. All of them don't stock it but Mail Order Software did a search online
and gave me a number to contact. I guess will have to ask D to mail them personally to ask about the price.

# 4 - Had wedges with cheese sauce, bacon bits and sour cream in a nacho basket for lunch. All washed down with a Coke ( better
than Pepsi IMO )

# 5 - Spent a couple of hours in the city, especially in Myers. Checked out the games and CDs on sale. Wanted to get Jamiroquai's
latest CD " A Funk Odyssey" which is on sale at $ 20. Seems like a good buy and I've heard 3 of the tracks from there, 2 of
which I have on MP3. Maybe some other time. Tempted to get Tekken Tag Tournament and Dead or Alive 2. There's 10 % of
PS2 games at the moment. Very temtping.

Well, well, well.....who else do I see hogging the PS2 with the ICO demo but the same guy I saw the other day. Is the game
really that good? Does he really love the game that much?
Stomach wasn't feeling that good after that and I had to rush home - it was an emergency.

Not bad, posting 2 days in a row. I'm sure I can get the hang of it and do it regularly. Wonder who else would be interested in ramblings of a madman here.

No comments: