Wednesday, April 17, 2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 122 (Wednesday, 17th April 2002)
Status: On call
Days without PS2: 10 days (I'm just giving an estimate here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a few days since my last post. No big loss, I reckon. The fact is that its been a pretty boring week. I've hardly been going out. Gimme a break ok? Going out = spending money. And money is something I'm trying to save at the moment.

Maybe its the working experience that sets this feeling in. I'm feeling less desire to spend money. Knowing for a fact that I have to earn my own money kind of makes me think twice about spending unnecessarily. I guess I won't mention that Jamiroquai CD anymore. Oops. There I go again. Well, can't really depend on dad's money now. I bet they're waiting for me to get a more stable job and that's when their financial assistance will reduce or stop completely. :o

Haven't gone to work since Friday night. And the boss hasn't given me a call. Next time to report for work is Friday at 4 pm again. The entire week hasn't been interesting. Watched WWF RAW on tv last night. I noticed that my time in front of the idiot box has reduced alot. I wonder why? Haven't even touched my PS2 for quite some time now.

I called AL on Sunday night, around 10 pm but no one answered. I thought maybe she was out or in the shower. Didn't bother after that. Then I called again on Monday night about 10.30 pm and her housemate answered.

Me: Hi, can I speak to AL please?
HM: Sorry, AL's not here anymore.
Me: *What the...?* You mean she moved?
HM: Yeah, she moved out.
Me: Do you have her contact number or something?
HM: No, sorry.
Me: It's alright, thanks. *hang up*

AL moved! I didn't hear her talk about this the last time I talked to her. And she didn't even tell me about it. She still owes me a phone call. How am I gonna reach her now?

Also called Lily to find out the status of my Graduate Visa but she wasn't around. Spoke to her father and he mentioned there's no news about it yet.

Went out about 2.30 pm earlier to collect a parcel from the Post Office. My Graduation Photos are here. These are the ones taken when mum,dad and Ryan came in February. I wonder what happened to the ones I took with the girls. Might have to email them or give them a call to find out what happened.

Tried calling Melbourne Pathology to ask about payment methods but they were busy? How can that be? Might try calling another day or making a personal trip down there to enquire. Otherwise I need to get D to write me a cheque or ask him to make a credit card payment before I pay him back. It sucks not having a credit card. It could come in real handy.

Have been thinking about saving the money I got from work and using it to get a Nintendo Gamecube. Hrmm...what's with me and video games?!?! Grow up already, dammit! Some people on the PS forums seem to be really excited about the Gamecube which will launch here in Australia in the middle of May. People have this misconception that video games are only for kids. THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! Adults play games all the time. Besides, I don't have a girlfriend, I can spend my money and pamper myself. Might as well do it while I still can.

I've seen photos of the black one. Looks kinda sexy. I would get this console for the remake of the Resident Evil games. There could be some other games worth getting. Will consider if its worth getting later once I've saved up more money.

I can't believe myself. Even when nothing interesting's happened, I still manage to write a crapload of stuff. Geez....

Well, I'm outta here.......

No comments: