Tuesday, April 30, 2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 135 (Tuesday, 30th April 2002)
Status: On call
Days without PS2: 23 days (estimated)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really cold at the moment. I'd think its about 5 degrees outside. I'm wearing 2 layers of clothes, a tee and a long sleeved one over it. It's not even winter yet. Fingers feel a little frozen but I'll manage. All of you want something to read don't you? ; )
Let's see.....

************************************************************
Sunday, 28th April 2002

Relatives arrived early Sunday morning. They are here for KA graduation on the 2nd of this month. I was awakened by loud voices that morning. It must have been around 8 am. After some chatting, they went for their rest. We left about 4 hours later to the city for lunch. Had dim-sum for lunch. The bill came up to about $ 100+ for the 7 of us. Went to Daimaru after that to have a look around. Hrm...saw some things that I'd like to get but my wallet disallows it. Saw a Timberland tri-fold wallet. I actually saw that a long time ago. It was selling for $ 79. It looks alright but I don't really like the colour which was sort of a rusty-brown colour.

At the next floor, saw some fragrances. Buy HUGO "Dark Blue" or HUGO "Man" and get a free HUGO beanie. Guess winter's coming, marketing ploy. 2 reasons I was interested:

a) My Perry Ellis "360 Degrees" is running out and
b) There's a free beanie! Who can resist free gifts anyway?! And it was made in Germany too....or was it France? Whatever it was, it
meant it was IMPORTED! Now that's something isn't it. And it came in a little nice bag too - you know the types where you could
open and close, sort of like a zip but without the teeth? Not bad eh?

Unfortunately, the beanie looked a little small, but I suppose it would stretch. Other than that, I had been looking at BOSS and Versace suits. All costs thousands of dollars per suit. HAHAHA They look good, and feel nice to the touch. Won't be needing them yet :p

I didn't get anything of course. Headed on home after that. Had Vietnamese food for dinner at Victoria Street. Well, it was a Vietnamese restaurant. The bill came up to about $ 100+ again for the 7 of us.

************************************************************

Monday, 29th April

Decided to go look for Ben. He hasn't called yet. Also had to get my groceries. I normally go on Sunday but obviously, I couldn't. Ben wasn't in. Seems he's busy moving house and got the next few days off. Left a message with Will Cordova ( I remember his name ) who will let Ben know when he comes back to work on Wednesday.

Dinner was with Uncle Patrick and family as well. There were 12 of us all together. Ate at Strictly Thai down the street. Everything was extra sweet. BBQ pork was. The curry wasn't too bad either. Bill came up to about $ 300+. Aunt Lena was saying it was quite expensive and it wasn't worth it. Still, the food wasn't too bad.

Came back home after that.

************************************************************

As you can see, nothing much happened. The high's for both days were FREE MEALS! Yay!

Today - thought I was supposed to go to see Lily about the application but when I called her, she said to go in any time tomorrow. Guess I'll have to go into the bank to withdraw some money. Don't think I'll pay her the full amount just yet.

Wonder if my old passport photos will do? Don't feel like taking photos. I hate taking photos. Something always happens and I'm not happy with the results. If I have to take new photos, I might have to go for a haircut! Damn. Might as well, PF is coming to Melbourne on Thursday. I might meet her on Sunday, if not earlier.

Tonight is WWF night again. Watched RAW earlier tonight. They invited me for dinner but I politely declined. Don't want them to think I'm taking advantage of the free meals. Would I do that?! :p

Came online after that...chatted with ST, MB, MT and some other people *waves hi if you're reading this*. Ahh...I called MB the other day. Had a really good time "talking" to her. Hehehehehe ... sorry folks but this is for me to know only~ ;) *winks*

So far .... no mention of the GameCube..... You think I'd let you all off that easy? Come on! Actually, I've considered putting a things to buy list - removing those that I've gotten. Sounds like a good idea.

************************************************************
Things To Get:

1) Nintendo GameCube
- Resident Evil
- Super Smash Brothers Melee
- Star Wars: Rogue Leader (maybe)
- WWF Wrestlemania X8 (maybe)
2) Final Fantasy X for PS2
3) New fragrance ( I have considered Davidoff "Cool Water" and Hugo "Dark Blue" before )
4) New wallet
5) Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey CD
6) All Saints CD (can't remember the title)
7) $ 150 from DT

************************************************************

I've still yet to go look at the GameCube bundles. Read forum reports that you can get it for $ 199 if you trade in an old PS or a N64.
Too bad I have neither of those.

Countdown (according to Nintendo.com.au) - 15 days 22 hours 10 mins 20 secs to GameCube's Australian Launch.

I still want a GameCube badly. Gamespot reviewed Resident Evil and gave it 8.9. Doesn't sound too bad now, does it? Must get it! Too bad its only expected to launch in September.

Yes, DT paid me back $ 100 today. He still owes me $ 150. And he's already reminding me to pay next month's rent to KE. What the fuck.....!?!?! As if I'm going to run away without paying my rent!!!!

I just remembered something. My "akak" mentioned my site in her webpage. She had nothing but good things to say about this online journal. Whoopee! Thanks, akak!

Her site is at: http://www.motionk.com/sr/web/personal.htm

Well, that's the direct link to her mentioning my blogs. This is the main page although if you know how to navigate webpages, it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place!

http://www.motionk.com/sr/web/default.htm

This is it. I'm off. Stay tuned.

No comments: