Thursday, April 25, 2002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 130 (Thursday, 25th April 2002)
Status: On call
Days without PS2: 18 days (I'm just giving an estimate here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining almost the whole day. Slept about 4.30 am this morning. Got up around 10.30 am, then went back to sleep again. Woke up around 2 pm after that. It was still raining!

No calls from Ben, nor from BY yet. None from Lim as well. Guess I won't be working this week unless he gives me a call tomorrow morning/afternoon. How time flies, it's already Thursday night. Speaking of calls, AL hasn't even called me yet! And I have no way to reach her. She better have a good explanation for this.

Spent most of my time online today. Chatting with S, PF and some other people as well. Managed to catch up with Sylvia today. Long time since I last talked to her. She said that this journal amuses her. S said some nice things about it as well. So did KL. Good to know that my efforts are appreciated. Don't forget to check back for updates!

I also managed to chat with Vivian today. Long time since I last heard from her. She's back in Johor now on holidays. Maybe I'll get to catch up with her soon, one of these days.

Guess what I did today? I cleaned my keyboard! Yes I did! You won't believe the crap that gets trapped beneath the keys. I had to pry the keys out to clean up the crap with a few cotton buds. Let's have a closer look at what I found in there shall we? I know know that using a vacuum to suck up all the dust and dirt is not enough.

- dust (but of course)
- some nails that I cut obviously became instant flying missles and landed in between the keys
- hair (maybe it was during the stressful periods, making sure assignments were completed before the deadline? *shrugs*)
- crumbs (I know they're crumbs because they tasted cheesy and were an orange sunset yellow colour. I got you there didn't I? Just
making sure you were paying attention! Of course I wouldn't eat them! What the f... do you think I am?! It's probably the nacho
cheese corn chips and/or Twisties that I sometimes buy)

Yes folks. Remember to take time to clean up what might be trapped between your keyboard keys. A vacuum isn't enough and it wasn't any of those shitty hand-held vacuums. It was one of the big ones you use to vacuum your floors with.

I'm bored. Don't know what to do. Been reading forum news as well as reviews over and over and over again. YES, I still want my GameCube.

Countdown (according to Nintendo.com.au) - 21 days 1 hours 38 mins 15 secs to GameCube's Australian Launch.

Little bro,R, asked me to get Super Smash Brothers Melee. That's coming out 31st May 2002. Reviews for Star Wars: Rogue Leader seem to be pretty good as well. All talking about how good the graphics are. From the looks of things, I might be able to afford a Cube after all. Well, just read on for more updates. If I do get a Cube, rest assured, you'll read it here.

Been neglecting my baby (PS2) for about 3 weeks now. Maybe I should turn it on for a couple of hours one of these days. I paid good money for her. Don't know why but I just feel like playing Metal Gear Solid 2 again. Maybe within the next few days.

X-entertainment has been updated. Nothing interesting thisi time. A bloody old horror movie starring William Shatner which I never heard of. Must be one of those low-budget ones called "Kingdom of the Spiders" or something like that. The other article is about him and his Pokemon,Bulbasaur and how he wanted to make him bigger/evolve. Matt really has too much free time on his hands.

Had KFC for dinner again. This time, I had a regular popcorn chicken combo with an upsize and also a Caesar Twister. Damn, I'm a pig!

Nothing much to add to today's update. Maybe its still early. Damn it. I think I missed " Sex In the City " which was showing at 9 pm.
I guess I'll stop here for now.


No comments: