Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Do.....

Imagine this:

You're in a moving car on the left lane of a 2-lane road, going about 80 km/h. There's a car in front of you, and in front of that, a truck. There's a car on the fast lne beside you, starting to overtake you from the right.

All of a sudden, something appears to fall off the back of the truck. It looks like the metal grill/gate that is used at the back of the truck. The driver of the car in front suddenly steps on his brakes, you hit your brakes as well.

The grill bounces off the road, flies up and seemed to hit the car in the fast lane. But thank god nothing happened. The drivers all continued on their journey.

It was like a scene from a fucking Michael Bay movie. Imagine a piece of metal about 3 ft by 6 ft falling off a moving truck. There is absolutely no way of knowing where it will bounce to once it hits the ground from a height of about 4 ft from the back of the truck.

Think the car-chase scene from Michael Bay's "The Island" starring Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson. In that movie, Lincoln Six Echo(McGregor) and Jordan Two Delta (Johansson) were escaping from pursuers where they stowed away on the back of a truck. To get them off their tracks, they started shoving what looked like gigantic dumbells off the moving truck which bounced about on the highway, crushing anything that was in its path.

Whichever way it "bounces" would depend on force, mass of the grill, gravity as well as the angle of trajectory. Basically, it could have gone in any direction, possibly come flying towards us as well. We could have ended up with a smashed windshield, or worse, be involved in a pile-up.

Anyway, its all good. Nothing bad happened. Attract the good/positive vibes, use "The Secret".

Called up the shop to check on the status of my phone. The guy on the line told me that it hadn't come back from the service centre yet. I asked when would it be ready. He said he would call them to find out. Nothing yet.

My "unlucky" streak with my electronics seems to continue. Today, I find out that I might possibly be having problems with either:

a) my mobile network provider
b) my phone

Apparently, messages that I sent last week to Luci didn't seem to go through. And not only that, I received 2 messages from her last night, 4 minutes apart. But from the looks of things, it appeared as though as the messages were sent at different times, probably different days.

What the fuck is going on?

And once again, we come back touching on the subject of "The Secret". Attract the positive, "The Secret" teaches us. But I'm hearing that it works, the part about getting a car park space, money..... I'm abit skeptical, to be honest.



I really do!

Attract the positive things, attract money. Attract lots of money! Attract truckloads of money! I should probably print out that mock cheque from "The Secret" website.

Meeting up with Vigh and Jon was good. Had lunch at Delicious (Ms. Read's) at Bangsar Village II. I had the Shepard's Pie, which really wasn't a pie at all. Where's the pie? It was just meat covered with the mash potatoes. It tasted decent, but I think I would have been happier with the Fish & Chips (that had no chips from what I saw). Vigh wasn't happy with his cheeseburger at all, while Jon enjoyed his Lamb Shank with rice.

Hung out at Vigh's office. Managed to get lots of freebies! Hypertune magazines and a couple of flashlights. The best bit about the flashlights are that they have hollow compartments which come with tools included. Functional and practical. Yay!!!!!

Going back to work has been super-hectic. Busy playing catch up with whatever that wasn't completed. So many events coming up, so much to do. And we have to rehearse our "musical" play that we need to perform on Friday next week. I got the role of the half Japanese uncle who does not approve the relationship of my niece with the main "star" of the show, a wannabe Rapper. First rehearsal is tomorrow, we'll see what its all about.

I'm gonna be a SUPERSTAR!!!!! We're gonna be SUPERSTARS!!!!!

And just for the heck of it, a very nice (but old) picture of Teri Hatcher before she got famous again from "Desperate Housewives". This goes way back when she was probably on the cover of every single magazine in 1993. The role that shot her to Super Stardom - "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman".


Super!!!!!

No comments: