Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Want To Believe.....

Just a few hours ago, I was blogging about to mysterious powers of "The Secret". I updated the last post "last night", after I got home from work. Well, something happened today. Coincidence?

Last night before going to bed, I told myself "I will call the shop tomorrow when I get up to find out if my phone is back".

I woke up about 11 am this morning, as I proceeded to go brush my teeth, I picked up my phone (which I had beside me), took a look at it and told myself, "I will call the shop right after I wash up."

When I came out of the toilet, I sat down on the edge of the bed and decided to check my emails. Then I thought to myself "I need to get the receipt if I'm going to call the shop. I'll need the receipt number for reference".

Then all of a sudden, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was from the handphone shop! I didn't have to call them, they called me! In fact, it was the same guy I spoke to yesterday. He kept his promise by calling me back.

So, was this really a coincidence? I guess by putting into practice the "Law Of Attraction", I attracted "call", and they called me.

Coincidence or not, it is a positive sign. Maybe I should make use of this new found power. Now, where's the truckload of cash that I'm trying to attract? I guess patience is required. After all, in "The Secret", they did say they noticed changes a few weeks or months after. Some took years.

We'll see.



No comments: