Friday, June 01, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye.....

Its already June and come July, "Transformers" will be screening in the cinemas. I'm kinda looking forward to the movie simply because its THE TRANSFORMERS! Sure, there are lots of differences from the cartoon that I used to know but its still worth the watch. I just hope that I won't end up being disappointed after having high hopes like I did for "Spider-Man 3".

My usual online haunts revealed that the toys are already out!







Damn damn damn. I haven't bought anything in awhile.

I normally don't watch any beauty pageants when they air. Of course I like looking at hot chicks but I just haven't been compelled to watch any. However, flipping through the papers the other day, the latest Miss Universe caught my eye. Or rather, the winner, from Japan - Riyo Mori.







Some of the contestants:





Miss Universe 2007 - Riyo Mori

And before she made it, finalists in the Miss Universe Japan:



2006 Miss Universe Japan Kurara Chibana (L) poses with 2007 Miss Universe Japan Riyo Mori (2nd R) third place Akiko Chubachi (2nd L) and second place Rei Hamada during a photo call after the 2007 Miss Universe Japan Finals in Tokyo, March 15, 2007.

A couple of new pictures from "The Dark Knight" but nothing really special. Some scenes will supposedly be filmed using IMAX cameras. Frankly, I have no idea what the hell it is. But reading an article states that footage from IMAX cameras are like HD-DVD versions. One of those scenes will be the first appearance of Joker in the movie.

Yes, sad to say, I've yet to watch anything on an IMAX screen, not while I was in Sydney, and not anything at Berjaya Times Square so far.





Which is The Joker?

Motorola has come up with some new features for the new Razr2. I must admit I liked it for the design and was planning to get it before. But the old version's 1.3 Megapixel camera put me off. I liked the design and I still do.

When I read about the latest Motorola Razr2, I just had to read about the phone. Not that I'm planning to get it, just to keep up with the times.



Motorola Razr 2

The phone now comes with a 2.0 Megapixel camera, which isn't really that impressive to me. The keypad is also nothing to shout about in terms of looks and design. I like the old design better. The only thing its got going for it is the slim design and the 2-inch touch screen on the outer cover.

When I was checking out the official site, I found out you can actually reply messages via the touch screen without flipping the cover open although it looks like you could only select from certain short templates though. Other than that, the music controls can be accessed via the touch screen.

The only thing I do know from the people around me who use a Motorola phone, is that the speaker is excellent - loud, crisp and clear. Unlike my K800i which cracks at maximum speaker volume. But then again, who actually uses a mobile phone as a boombox anyway? The earphones do just fine.

Just 1 more day before the trip. Haven't even started packing. I have no idea where to start.

No comments: