Friday, June 22, 2007

Who The Man.....

Back in April 2007, I blogged about winning 2nd Prize for the Easter Egg colouring competition. Last month, it was 2nd Prize for the Mother's Day Dedication.

Today, I won 1st Prize for the Father's Day Dedication contest. On the day I submitted the slip, one of the judges in the team said I should just quit my job and be a poet. I should really consider starting to join contests with bigger pay outs! Time to get cracking?????

Don't wanna sound pretentious but.....



1st Prize

Famous Amos - my favorite kind of Chocolate Chip Cookies! Yum yum! It says "Chocolate Chip and Pecan" on the bag. I hope there are no nuts. I'd rather have them plain ol' Chocolate Chip and nothing else. Of course its meant to be for Dad, but I don't think he likes sweet stuff..... And the mug is pretty useful I guess. These are the first photos that I've taken with my camera phone ever since I got it back from the shop. Cheers for that!

I wasn't really paying attention to what the runner's up and consolation winners received. I was already planning to get the hell out of the office. It was a long day yesterday due to our performance rehearsal for tomorrow's event. Plus after that, Din, Sitham and myself went to the mamak for a bite.

It's been too long since I had supper at that time of the night at a shop/stall. Too long.

The big day's tomorrow - its showtime!

Got news that Enterbay's "Way Of The Dragon" Bruce Lee figure has reached local shores.







Yeah - its something "nice" to have. But at close to RM 1000, I can continue dreaming.

But for something cheaper, about half the price, the Medicom version.

This guy makes it look really, really good.

Medicom - Enter The Dragon Bruce Lee Review

Just read this bit of news online:

A Homer statue (from The Simpsons) were stolen from the GSC at 1Utama. A RM 1000 reward was offered.





Original Report on NST - Homer Kidnapped!

But then, from another site - it appears that the statue has been recovered.

The Chicago Tribune - Homer Found!

Reminds me of the reports I read of people stealing the Ronald McDonalds and Colonel Sanders sometime ago.

Crazy MoFos.....

This guy, just completed his set of the "Transformers" movie figures. Sighs.....





No comments: