Monday, June 03, 2002


Another new layout before I call it a night. What do you think? Funky? Too colourful? I think the font sizes are just nice. The spacing for the little tidbits of information,however, is fucked up. Tried to space them but it doesn't work. Tried out the most obvious ways. Don't want to think anymore tonight.

Open to suggestions and constructive criticisms. That's what the e-mail and contact information is there for. Leave me an ICQ offline message if you already know me and chat with me. If you're someone I don't know, send me a photo if you're a girl. E-mail attachments the best. :D <- in case you didn't know, is a *wide grin*. That's the beauty of Yahoo Pager.

That's it, I'm off.

" May The Force Be With You " - Jedi from " Star Wars "

" Live Long and Prosper " - Vulcan from " Star Trek "

No comments: