Friday, June 07, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 173(Friday, 7th June 2002)
Status: Week # 1 of training is over! 11 weeks to go before I get a raise! (Officialy 3 months of training)
Days without PS2: 9 day(s)
Days without Cube: 5 day(s)
Listening to: Silverchair - The Greatest View
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend is here and I survived my first week at work! To be honest, it wasn't all that bad. I must say I did pretty well myself. I keep expecting something bad to happen and I've survived!

Ooh, I finally worked with a female colleague today on my shift. Her name's Dallas. She's got reddish coloured hair. Quite a pretty girl. I also met 3 other female colleagues but can't remember their names. Yes, I'm hopeless. Like I said in yesterday's update, the atmosphere is sort of like a family environment. There's something else I forgot to mention about yesterday. I had to grab a pack of fries and Shannon was there filling up the fry packets. I took one, without realising that it was for his order. He then scolded me jokingly saying " That's my fries you cheeky bugger! ". I apologise but he just laughed saying " No worries. ".

I've noticed that the people working there like touching asses alot. Today, I saw Dallas "squeezing" either Shannon's or Tony's ass. Hrrmm... I want my turn too! :รพ Ermm...ok, that didn't come out the way I intended it to. What I meant was I want Dallas to squeeze my ass, and not that I want to squeeze Shannon or Tony's ass. Got it cleared? Good!

The other incident, Tony saw me going over to get the fries, and he was racing me to get the fries. He managed to get his serve before me and he started teasing me. Hrmmm....
One more thing I noticed is that they are sort of physical people. Butt touching is one of them. I noticed that Tony gives people pats on the backs. Just another observation.

I talked to Tony about giving more work time and he said he'll talk to Shannon about it. They had a quick discussion but nothing concrete has been achieved. I mentioned going over to Macca's Kew to get a night shift and Tony said he'll talk with the people at Kew and see if they can work something out for me. I was having a short break, taking a drink in the manager's office while Dallas was there having an unwanted Chocolate Super Sundae. She seemed shocked that I asked for 30 hours or more. Well, I noticed from her body language even though she was stuffing her face with ice cream. I just mentioned that I needed the money. Guess it's just waiting now.

I got home past 5.15 pm and just lazed around for a couple of hours. Was online for a few hours and had dinner about 40 minutes ago. Here I am now at 10.11 pm. Another good thing happened today. AL replied my email. YES!!!! Finally got her new contact number. She accused me of being mean because I said she'd only agree to come out with me if I offered to pay for her meal and her movie ticket. Actually, I wasn't being mean. If it did seem mean, it wasn't meant to be that way. It was just one of my "tactics" and I guess it worked *grins*.

It's past 10 pm now. I think she should be home by now. I think I'll give her a call after this so if you'll excuse me.....

What happens after the conversation? Am I going to call her? Will she meet me this weekend or do I have to wait months while she disappears on me again?

*TO BE CONTINUED*

No comments: