Friday, June 07, 2002


OK - I'm back. That was quick! Yes, I called AL. I dialled the number and some guy answered *uh oh*. He sounded like an old guy, I can't be sure. Anyway, it was the correct phone number. And I managed to talk to her awhile. Asked her where she was staying now ( Parkville/Parkvale? Near the zoo? Near the city. Near her work place). So why am I here? She's watching " The Saint " at the moment. Here's part of the conversation towards the end : -

Me: So you're watching the movie now. Do you want me to call later?
AL: Up to you.
Me: No, no, it's up to you. Do you want to continue watching the movie?
AL: Dunno.
Me: What time is the movie going to end?
AL: Dunno. I think its going to end soon.
Me: OK, what time do you sleep?
AL: Dunno. * giggles *
Me: I'll call you back later. What time do you want me to call? 30 minutes time? 1hour's time?
AL: Up to you.* giggles *
Me: OK, I'll call you in one hour ok?
AL: OK sure. Talk to you later then.

So, I guess its still *TO BE CONTINUED*.....One things for sure though, her voice still sounds as cute as ever. :þ

Another thing I forgot to mention in my earlier update because I was over-excited ( Not over-excited that way! Get your minds out of the gutter! :þ ). Guess who I saw at Macca's again today? YES. I saw Ching Ching AGAIN. That's like 3 times out of 4 days of me working there. Someone ought to tell that girl too much Macca's isn't good for health!

45 minutes to go. What am I going to do now? Guess this is all for tonight.


No comments: