Tuesday, June 04, 2002


I'm back. Why? WWE RAW didn't start at 8.30 pm tonight but at 9.30 pm because of some live Rugby telecast. It's just ended and here I am.

I'm one confused person but it's not entirely my fault. While waiting for RAW to start, I was in the room checking out the Calender function on my phone and I noticed that there's no notes for tomorrow. I checked the piece of scrap paper where I wrote out my work schedule the other day and saw that there's nothing about me working on tomorrow (Wednesday) as well. Why did Shannon tell me that I had to be there tomorrow then? I called up the restaurant and Tony answered. I asked him to re-confirm and he told me that I had the day off tomorrow! Whoo hoo. My temporary uniform's in the dryer now. Got to get it ironed by tomorrow night. Hopefully I don't forget.

While watching RAW, I realised something that I forgot to add. It's just an observation that I made. While leaving for my break, I think I saw Ching Ching again at the counter but I don't think she saw me this time.

Feeling bored now. Don't know what to do. I think Celine and her sister are going back tomorrow afternoon. I think its enough updates for a day.

No comments: