Saturday, June 01, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 167(Saturday, 1st June 2002)
Status: Neither here nor there
Days without PS2: 3 days
Days without Cube: 0 days
Listening to: Next - Wifey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update. 2 in a day. If I keep this up, I'll be breaking records. It's 2.55 p.m. and I just got up about an hour ago. Actually, I woke up earlier but hey, it's Saturday. I can afford to sleep in.

You might have noticed the new layout of the page. What do you think? Better? What inspired the sudden change? Some comments from a couple of people. Let's have a look.

Comment # 1: " I hate reading small fonts "
Comment # 2: " yup, the other one had smaller fonts, had to squint my eyes lol "

I thought that the fonts were a little small as well. You silly cows! Why didn't you say anything before? I'd have been happy to oblige. Oh yes - I meant "silly cows" in an affectionate way. No hard feelings alright? * huggies *. So the new layout is plain and simple, the fonts are an acceptable size. No squinting from now on I hope.

Just thought of something that I forgot to add in my last update. It's about Dr. Radford. While settling my account yesterday, I asked his assistant, Maggie, if Dr. Radford works during weekends. I was told he doesn't. I actually expected that reply and was thinking " What a lifestyle! ". I told her that I might have to reschedule my next appointment in case I've work. That's why I asked about the weekends. She asked if I wanted the days when he works written out for me so that I can call the next time and I said yes. She wrote out a few lines on the back of the card, I looked at it and said " He doesn't work on Thursdays? ". Maggie replies " No he doesn't. ". Again I think, what a lifestyle. Working only 4 days a week charging $ 59.80 per patient.

Now - I was thinking about it again. I decided to update the layout of this journal and thought I might as well put in some thoughts as well. I look a the name card again and what do I see? Dr. Radford works 4 days a week and only THREE hours per day! Still I think that's alot of patients because most of his time schedule is divided up to 15 minutes/patient.

Now, is that life or what? Well, maybe he's close to retiring. I'd think he's in his 50s. Maybe he's got his big house, big luxury car and his yacht or something.

Well, don't know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day. WWE Smackdown tonight for sure. Time to read some news (which I haven't done for a few days) and a game of Literati with PF.

Hope you like the new layout, because the other choice I had was really colourful! This one's simplicity at its best. Sometimes, less is more? What the hell am I saying? I better be off.

No comments: