Monday, June 03, 2002


I'm still here ... yes. I downloaded a new song from the " Spider-Man " Soundtrack. It's by Chad Kroeger (feat. Josey Scott) called Hero. Chad Kroeger is the guy from Nickelback and Josey Scott is that guy from.... erm... he's a guy who looks like that dude from Silent Bob and something something Strikes Back. Or you could say he looks abit like Oliver Platt the actor with longer hair, a pierced lower lip and pierced ears.

Guess the song isn't too bad if I'm listening to it. :รพ

OK - this is all. Listening to Warren G (feat. Adina Howard) - What's Love Got To Do With It. The funny thing is, I saw this video on STC (Channel 17 at nights) which is the Soundtrack Channel. It's actually from the Jackie Chan movie " Police Story 3" or whichever one which had Michelle Yeoh and was filmed partly in Malaysia.

I'm without a shadow of a doubt, freaking long winded. I'm going to stop for tonight. I MEAN IT!

" Those Who Are Truly Brave Will Never Live In Fear " - The Rock from WWE


No comments: