Friday, June 14, 2002


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 178(Friday, 14th June 2002)
Status: End of Week # 2
Days without PS2: 1 day(s)
Days without Cube: 5 day(s)
Listening to: Boyz II Men - Doin' Just Fine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah, the weekend is here. What a week it has been. Like I said a couple of posts ago, time really flies. 2 weeks into my job, enjoying it somewhat. Meeting new colleagues quite regularly. Today, I met the girl with the eye-brow ring, she was called Emin. I asked Lisa what her name was, she just said "Think Eminem. Emin". OK, Emin it is.

Lisa was telling me today that she doesn't like Will (attitude problem guy). I guess alot of people don't. She called him a "dickhead". She even complaint about him to Shannon, while he was there. I wonder if he heard. Even Dora doesn't like him. And the people at the back tease him alot. Hrmmm... I sense a disturbance in the "Force". Well, let's just say there seems to be some tension.

From the looks of things, I suppose tonight's update will be nothing but about work. Oooh...how exciting. But no worries, I've always got something up my sleeve to surprise all of you, don't I? *winks* So if I have nothing to go on ... should I start with the interesting bits for today?

*GEORGIA*

Yes, Georgia. She's got a big role in today's storyline. Yes indeed. *grins* Where shall I begin? Let's see....I think I should re-cap. Some of you might not remember who Georgia is. Georgia is that pretty girl who erm....came up and introduced herself to me one day, and she was the one who was at my register to order, calling me by my name. Does that ring a bell? Otherwise, just scroll down. It should be in one of the recent updates, or just dig up in the archives!

OK, so today, Georgia's shift started about 4.30 pm. I guess she was early. I was done with my tasks for the day and Shannon allowed me to clock off. Whoopee...weekend, here I come! Anyway, I didn't notice Georgia earlier and as I was clocking out and was about to leave to change, I saw her. Talked to her a little while, she asked me how long I've been working, I asked the same etc. Yadda yadda yadda. Not important what we talked about. More interesting stuff to come. So I went up to get changed out of my uniform. Did I tell you I got a visor, a clip-on tie, a belt, and a stripe shirt? Of all things...a fucking striped shirt. Thank god they are vertical stripes. Horizontal stripes make people look fat you see... :D

I decided to have an early dinner. Got changed, came down. Saw a crowd of people. And what did I do next? I queued in the line that was forming at Georgia's register. Why? I'm playing games. And guess what? I benefitted from it as well. Here's what happened....

There were about 5 other people in front of me. It was probably the longest line there. Still it didn't matter. Georgia actually didn't notice I was in line until it was my turn to be served. Her face just lighted up as she smiled when she saw me. Wow, I have that sort of effect on her :þ Still, she is a pretty girl. And where am I going with this? She must've been really concentrating before that. Which brings me to a couple of points. Why was the queue long? Reason: She does things slow. Why do I say that? When it was my turn, 2 idiots kept talking about how slow the queue was moving etc. I should have turned around and punched them in their faces, let them spit Chiclets. *Ryan would be happy and amused reading this*. How dare they say that about MY Georgia! :þ

So, I ordered a Large Tandoori Chicken burger (with extra yoghurt mint sauce) meal and a chocolate super sundae. I watched Georgia as she went round assembling my order and she really did move slow. Maybe it was during the quiet hours of the day, not that many people to serve. Complete opposite of me. During my shift, it's like going to war. It's like playing Rugby/American Football. Lots of pushing and shoving, in a friendly manner of course. Except for Will....hrmmm... wait. This is about GEORGIA, not WILL.G.E.O.R.G.I.A. As I ordered Tandoori Burger with extra sauce, I had to wait. It was expected, even more so because I ordered extra sauce. The total would have been $ 9.80 (Tandoori burger being $ 4.75 on its own) but the benefits of being a staff, I paid a little under $ 5 for the meal. Georgia said I would have to wait and she would bring me the burger. Sure. Of course.

So where's the interesting bit you ask? Have I cheated you x number of minutes of your life for reading up thus far? Of course not. The interesting bit is with the Chocolate Super Sundae. What the fuck you say? Calm down, don't get your knickers in a twist. Here's why its so interesting. Have you ever had a Chocolate Sundae at McDonald's and complained that there's too little hot fudge/chocolate topping? I don't remember Malaysia having the Super Size Chocolate Sundae which has hot fudge at the bottom of the cup, ice cream and then more hot fudge to top it off. Sounds yummy? Indeed.

Anyway, back to my sundae. I could swear that if you took away the ice cream, half of the cup would be filled with the hot fudge. I kid you not! Translation? Georgia put in lots of extra hot fudge for me. What does that mean? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you get what I'm trying to imply? Should I leave this open ended to let all of you make your own assumptions? Want to know what I think? I'll chat with you online when I have the chance to then? :þ

What I think is that Georgia ____________!

Let's have some fun. I'll leave it at that. Let me live in my own Fantasy world for awhile alright? Let me be on Cloud 9 for abit. One day, I'll come crashing back down to Earth.

I think I've had enough for tonight. Need to control my online time. More soon.

No comments: