Sunday, June 02, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day: 168(Sunday, 2nd June 2002)
Status: I've got a job!
Days without PS2: 4 day(s)
Days without Cube: 1 day(s)
Listening to: Collective Soul - The World I Know
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awakened by a phone call. Looked at the time and it was 12 pm on the dot. It was Tony from McDonald's. He called to inform me about my shifts for training this coming week.

Monday - 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Tuesday - 12.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Wednesday - 12.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Friday - 12.30 pm - 4.30 pm

He told me I'll be watching a couple of hours of training videos tomorrow, probably how to make burgers and stuff.

Didn't take my shower at 3 am after all but instead, went after the call. Came back into the room, turned on the pc, started reading some news. Could hear ML grumbling over something. No idea whatabout.

"Spider-Man" gets 3 and a half stars out of 5. Not too bad I'd say. Definitely a movie to watch this coming weekend, if not later.

Feeling hungry, stomach growling. Think I'm in need of some food after this.

I suppose there won't be any updates tonight. Early to bed, early to rise for tomorrow's first day of training. Stay tuned for the episode entitled "Training Day" *hehehehe - I just couldn't resist*. Yeah, I've got Ethan Hawke's role, we'll see if I get a Denzel Washington-like trainer!


No comments: